Rawlings Gold Glove Gamer Series Baseball Glove
This Gold Glove Gamer model features the Trap-Eze Web pattern, which is referred to as the "six finger" glove that acts to shift the pocket to the center. The web is part of the glove, not separate from it, allowing for maximum strength. With its 12 3/4" pattern, deep pocket, and open web, this pattern is the most popular glove among outfielders. This newly released Gold Glove Gamer Series utilize pro quality materials and designs including authentic Rawlings Pro Patterns and high-quality US made Pro Grade Laces. With new pro soft leather that allows for a quicker, easier break-in, and full grain finger linings, these gloves maximize comfort and durability.
- LEFT-HANDED THROWER GLOVE
- Back: Fastback
- Glove Forming/Break-in: 90% Factory/10% Player
- Lace Color: Black
- Length: 12 3/4"
- Pocket: Deep
- Series: Gold Glove
- Shell: Tumbled Pro Soft Leather
- Web Style: Trap-Eze
- Level: Adult
- Position: Outfield
Trap-Eze Web - Patented by Rawlings in 1959, is the only web which is actually an extension of the glove. Lacing on two sides of the web creates a center that naturally closes around the ball. The Trap-Eze Web is the most popular web among outfielders.
Gold Glove Gamer Series
Rawlings pro patterns, pro grade laces and pro soft leather all work together to create the gloves in the Gold Glove Gamer series. This super-soft Gold Glove leather is from the top 15% of the hide and is an oil-tanned, tumbled leather. With a super-soft, game-ready feel and full-grain finger linings, these gloves maintain comfort and functionality.
- Shell Leather: Tumbled Pro Soft
- Lining: Full grain leather
- Lace: TT Pro Lace
- Padding: Moldable
- Target Players: Elite
- Glove Break In: 90% Factory/10% Player
- Patterns: Authentic Rawlings Pro
* * Unwanted gloves returned to Zephyr Sports must have ALL tags attached. Our return policy is voided once the tags & packaging is removed from gloves* *