Rawlings Heart Of The Hide Series 12.75" PROCMHCB2 First Base Glove
This Heart of the Hide 1st Base model features the Horizontal Bar with X-Laced Web, which allows for increased flexibility. This glove was designed from the same pattern of Rawlings Gold Glove Winner Albert Pujols and NL MVP Ryan Howard. With its 12 3/4" pattern, this glove is designed only for the 1st base position. Handcrafted from the top 5% of steer hides and the best pro grade lace, the Heart of the Hide gloves durability remains unmatched. The leather has been injected with oil for a smooth finish and it is lined with deer skin for a soft feel. Its Conventional back drives flexibility and strength. Same pattern worn by Albert Pujols and Prince Fielder.
- Back: Conventional
- Glove Forming/Break-in: 40% Factory/60% Player
- Lace: Rawlings' own Tennessee Tanning Facility Rawhide
- Lace Color: Dark Tan
- Length: 12 3/4"
- Players: Prince Fielder, Albert Pujols, Ryan Howard
- Series: Heart of the Hide
- Shell: Black, Heart of the Hide leather
- Web Style: Horizontal Bar X-Laced
- Level: Adult
- Position: First Base
Heart of the Hide
The Living Legend. Since 1958, the Rawlings Heart of the Hide series has withstood the test of time. Handcrafted from the top 5% of steer hides and the best pro grade lace, its durability remains unmatched. With position specific pro patterns and nice deep pockets, Heart of the Hide gloves provide the playability that has made them among the most sought after gloves in the market.
- Shell Leather: World Renowned Heart of the Hide
- Lining: Deer Tanned Cowhide palm and finger back linings
- Lace: Tennessee Tanning Rawhide Pro Lace
- Padding: Wool Blend
- Target Players: Elite
- Glove Break In: 40% Factory/60% Player
- Patterns: Authentic Rawlings Pro
** Unwanted gloves returned to Zephyr Sports must have ALL tags attached. Our return policy is voided once the tags & packaging is removed from gloves**