Rawlings 2011 Composite Youth Baseball Bat
See how extreme your performance can be with an extended barrel and X-treme multiwall design. Through the use of aerospace grade aramid and carbon fibers, Rawlings engineers were able to deliever the largest, most responsive sweet spot that can be found on the field. Rawlings X-treme performance multiwall composite bats are a step beyond game changing. They have been created with a single goal in mind - maximize hitting performance.
- Certification: Approved for play in all youth leagues
- End Plug: Patent pending Speed Cap compatible endcap
- Increased barrel length for maximum sweet spot PLUS an X-Treme Multiwall barrel design
- Frame: 100% Composite
- Grip: Premium synthetic leather
- Series: 5150 X-treme performance, 5150 Composite
- Spec: Sci-Fly Designed and Certified
- Superior Feel: Blend of carbon fiber, fiberglass, and aramid fibers work together to dampen harsh vibrations
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Level: Youth
5150 Composite Series
Rawlings has added X-Treme Performance Composite Bats to the 5150 Series. These X-Treme Performance Bats feature increased barrel length for maximum sweet spot PLUS an X-Treme Multiwall design to give you the most reponsive barrel.
The 5150 Composite Bats give you the perfect combination of bat speed, power and control.
- Sci-Fly Designed and Certified
- Multi-wall, ultra responsive barrel
- 1-Piece, 100% composite frame
- Premium synthetic leather grip
- 1 year warranty
- Speed Cap compatible endcap
All Returned Baseball Bats must be brand new, with original packaging entirely intact. No Exceptions. For Rawlings Warranty Information Call 1-800-729-5464