Sandana VenomWear Sabotage Paintball Pants - Purple Snakestripe
These pants are made out of 100% pre-shrunk, rugged 12oz Bull Denim. The material will fail long after after your body does, because the VenomWear line is not made to wear out after just one year's worth of use. Each pair is laundered for a worn-in, authentic look and feel. The first time you pull these pants on, they will be comfortable, and your standard for excellent will be raised. The adjustable waist band and pant cuff ensure an absolutely perfect fit, each time.
Sandana is tired of other companies making their pants with bulky, built-in pads, so they did the VenomWear line right! "If it don't hurt, it don't count." If you want some knee pads, get some legit knee pads! Don't settle for the imitation, half-hearted attempt at padding that most "tournament" level pants offer. Those integrated pads won't do anything to protect your knees if you're crawling or diving, so why waste money on them? What your pants need is exceptionally tough construction in the impact areas, so they made them with 1000 Denier Cordura! It just doesn't get tougher than that! These pants are made for the player and built to last. Made 100% in the USA - who else can say that?
- High Quality 12oz Bull Denim Material with 1000 Denier Cordura impact zones - These pants will not compromise
- Each and every pair is laundered for a worn-in, authentic look and feel.
- Adjustable waist bands and pant cuff
- No bulky pads slowing you down
- 1000 Denier Cordura, a very thick and resistant fabric, where you need it
- Made for the player, and built to last
- Made in the U.S.