Livestrong STRAIGHT JACKET Sunglasses
Few can imagine the level of raw stamina and never-say-die determination it takes to win the Tour de France. Winning it seven consecutive years defies possibility. Imagine achieving that after battling cancer with multiple surgeries and body-slamming chemotherapy, and you'll understand why Lance Armstrong is a living legend.
The Livestrong foundation inspires and empowers people affected by cancer, and we're supporting its ongoing mission by providing $20 from each sale of this Oakley Livestrong special edition. "For nearly 20 years, Oakley has been there for me - on and off the bike," said Lance. "Together with your support, we are now making a difference for the millions of people living with cancer."
Laser etched with "LIVESTRONG" near the edge of the lens, this unique rendition of STRAIGHT JACKET is the rebirth of aggressive styling that first emerged more than a decade ago. The Black IRIDIUM lens coating has always been a Lance favorite for the way it cuts glare and balances light in bright sun, and the comfortably lightweight O MATTER frame proudly carries the colors of the Livestrong foundation logo.
This performance instrument utilizes our permanent HYDROPHOBIC lens coating, a technology that maintains a smudge-resistant barrier against skin oils, sunscreens and lotions while repelling dust and preventing water from leaving sheens that can corrupt vision. In addition, the pure PLUTONITE lenses filter out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
Oakley STRAIGHT JACKET sunglasses meet every standard of ANSI Z87.1 for optical performance and impact protection. The peripheral clarity of XYZ OPTICS is just one of the patented innovations that make HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO) unbeatable. To optimize comfort and performance, UNOBTAINIUM components increase grip with perspiration while a Three-Point Fit holds the lenses in precise optical alignment. Lenses with prescription correction can be fitted into this frame.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet ANSI Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Includes Oakley's proprietary smudge proof hydrophobic coating which resists water, oils perspiration and dust
- Patented hydrophilic Unobtanium earsocks and nosepads ensure a snug, secure fit, and increase grip with perspiration
- Metal icon accents
- Designed for medium Faces
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating
Oakley Sunglasses Warranty
All Oakley eyewear is warranted for one year from the date of purchase against manufacturer defects. Coverage is valid only with proof of purchase from an Authorized Oakley Dealer. Oakley warranty program does not cover scratched lenses. Alteration of Oakley products will void warranty. Additional services are available for a nominal charge.
Oakley Sunglasses Authorized Dealer