Major League Baseball FLAK JACKET XLJ Sunglasses
It's more than America's greatest pastime. It's the crack of the bat and the roar of the crowd as gladiators do battle on hallowed ground in the shape of a diamond. Yeah, we're fanatics. That's one of the reasons why we put so much technology into FLAK JACKET sunglasses, an instrument of performance for some of the greatest players in the game. Now you can get it with the colors of your favorite Major League Baseball team, complete with a laser-etched team logo at the corner of the lens.
This special edition comes with BLACK IRIDIUM lens coating that balances light in bright sun, so nothing gets lost when you're playing with a high sky in the outfield. At home plate, you'll have the unbeatable clarity of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO) matched with our permanent HYDROPHOBIC lens coating, a smudge-resistant barrier that repels sweat, skin oils and even dust. The XLJ lens shape extends coverage at the sides, and patented XYZ OPTICS maximizes peripheral vision - something you'll appreciate if you're on the mound. When clouds loom, the interchangeable lens design lets you adapt.
FLAK JACKET meets all ANSI Z87.1 Industrial Standards for optical performance and impact protection. As far as the standard for comfort, this design is out of the ballpark. Two interchangeable sizes of nose pads let you customize the fit. The durable yet lightweight O MATTER frame is enhanced with UNOBTAINIUM stem sleeves that increase grip with sweat, and FLAK JACKET comes with pure PLUTONITE lenses that filter out 100% of all UV. For lens cleaning and eyewear storage, each frame comes with the authentic MLB edition of our MICROCLEAR bag.
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER frame material
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Comes standard with Oakley HYDROPHOBIC/Oleophobic anti-smudge lens coating on all lens options
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of PLUTONITE lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IRIDIUM lens coating
- Multiple interchangeable UNOBTAINIUM nose pad options for customizable and comfortable secure fit
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for extra lenses
- Eye: 63
- Bridge: 20
- B: 39.1
- ED: 65.4
Oakley Sunglasses Warranty
All Oakley eyewear is warranted for one year from the date of purchase against manufacturer defects. Coverage is valid only with proof of purchase from an Authorized Oakley Dealer. Oakley warranty program does not cover scratched lenses. Alteration of Oakley products will void warranty. Additional services are available for a nominal charge.
Oakley Sunglasses Authorized Dealer