Sold Out OAKLEY JUPITER Sunglasses
Since 1975, Oakley has used invention and design to rebel against the status quo. For our 35th anniversary, we took inspiration from the art of rebellion. We brought back the art from the original Oakley grip and used its design and texturing on our eyewear and throughout our apparel graphic designs.
Our 2010 collection defines a movement through the blending of punk and pop. Design elements include: mismatching patterns, bright colors, and the thoughtful layering of lines, shapes and patterns. It's a fitting celebration of our 35th anniversary and the start of a new decade.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER frame material
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual action CAM
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal band and icon accents, with Square O Icon design
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 basic impact standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITE lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IRIDIUM lens coating
Oakley Sunglasses Warranty
All Oakley eyewear is warranted for one year from the date of purchase against manufacturer defects. Coverage is valid only with proof of purchase from an Authorized Oakley Dealer. Oakley warranty program does not cover scratched lenses. Alteration of Oakley products will void warranty. Additional services are available for a nominal charge.
Oakley Sunglasses Authorized Dealer