OO Polarized RADAR PITCH Sunglasses
The most demanding sport professionals in the world have fueled 30 years of Oakley innovation. Athletes have won more championships and medals with our sunglasses than with any other single sport product on earth. The heritage continues with Oakley RADAR, a milestone in performance technology.
MAINTAINS SHARP, CLEAR VISION
RADAR features Oakley HYDROPHOBIC, a permanent lens coating that prevents rain and sweat from building up on the lens. It also repels skin oils and other contaminates, so the lens is smudge resistant and easy to keep clean. It even eliminates static electricity, so dirt and dust particles won't cling.
STAYS AHEAD OF THE SUN
RADAR lets you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment. Many performance lens colors are available, and all lenses feature the unbeatable clarity of Oakley's HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO).
OFFERS A SECURE, CUSTOM FIT
Choose the nosepiece that gives you the best fit - two sizes are included with every frame. Like the stem sleeves, they're made of UNOBTAINIUM to increase grip with perspiration. Oakley's Three-Point Fit optimizes comfort and holds the lenses in precise optical alignment for superior clarity.
OPTIMIZES COMFORT, PROTECTION AND CLARITY
RADAR is made of lightweight O MATTER for all-day comfort. To keep the heat of competition from swamping you with sweat, the frame geometry creates a cooling flow of air. Pure PLUTONITE lens material filters out 100% of all UV, and RADAR meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact protection. The semi-rimless design means there's no frame rim to block downward view. Optical clarity exceeds all ANSI Z87.1 standards, and patented POLARIC ELLIPSOID geometry extends razor-sharp vision all the way to the lens periphery.
If you want to see the world with more detail and definition, you need visual contrast that boosts the right colors while cutting the rays that overwhelm your eyes. Oakley HDPolarized lenses are now available in a collection of high-performance tints called OO Polarized featuring a unique filter that balances light waves to provide rich, vibrant color and enhanced visual contrast. Oakley OO POLARIZED lenses help you judge depth and distance better while letting you see all the fine detail you've been missing.
Several editions of OO POLARIZED lenses are available, and they all sharpen vision while blocking high-energy light that fatigues your eyes and washes out colors and contrast. Oakley OO GREY POLARIZED lenses are great for cutting glare and harsh wavelengths in a wide range of environments. When you want to stop even more glare on asphalt or water, choose OO RED IRIDIUM POLARIZED lenses. They use our permanent Iridium coating to get the job done while tuning light transmission even more, and we made them for the medium-bright light that comes with hazy skies. Bright sunny days call for OO BLACK IRIDIUM POLARIZED. These lenses offer the benefits of Iridium coating, and we engineered them for places where sizzling solar rays flood roads, water surfaces and snow with blinding glare.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Integrated surge ports to channel cooling airflow
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry
- Comes standard with Oakley Hydrophobic/Oleophobic anti-smudge lens coating on all lens options
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of Plutonite lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IRIDIUM lens coating
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment
- Multiple interchangeable UNOBTAINIUM nose pad options for customizable and comfortable secure fit
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for an extra lens
= Oakley Sunglasses Warranty=
All Oakley eyewear is warranted for one year from the date of purchase against manufacturer defects. Coverage is valid only with proof of purchase from an Authorized Oakley Dealer. Oakley warranty program does not cover scratched lenses. Alteration of Oakley products will void warranty. Additional services are available for a nominal charge.
Oakley Sunglasses Authorized Dealer