Oakley Jupiter Camo Edition Fuel Cell Sunglasses
Oakley's very first dual-lens sunglass was called FROGSKIN, and ever since, they've had a thing for leapfrogging the competition. Oakley even had a mascot Frog named "Jupiter" for a while. The green and yellow of his slippery skin (along with the red of his eyes) inspired the colors of Oakley's Jupiter Camo Collection.
This unique edition has urban attitude, street style, and a weird thing for amphibians. It's the Jupiter Camo FUEL CELL and it pays homage to a mascot frog that inspired our original FROGSKIN sunglasses. HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO) gives you the clarity and protection you expect from Oakley. The comfortably lightweight O MATTER frame is paired with Black IRIDIUM lenses that help you maintain color recognition on bright, sunny days. It comes with a collectible pin and a MICROCLEAR bag that's handy for stowing the frame and keeping the lenses clean.
- Dual lens POLARIC ELLIPSOID geometry
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITE lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IRIDIUM lens coating
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses (+2.00 through -4.00 combined power).
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress resistant O MATTER frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
Oakley Sunglasses Warranty
All Oakley eyewear is warranted for one year from the date of purchase against manufacturer defects. Coverage is valid only with proof of purchase from an Authorized Oakley Dealer. Oakley warranty program does not cover scratched lenses. Alteration of Oakley products will void warranty. Additional services are available for a nominal charge.
Oakley Sunglasses Authorized Dealer