Oakley Moto GP Holbrook Sunglasses
With an unrivalled 60-year history of elite competition, MotoGP is the world's premier motorcycling championship, comprising an eight-month, eighteen round season, in fourteen different countries, spanning four continents. Each Grand Prix brings together the most talented riders from across the world, to participate in races across three distinct categories - MotoGP, Moto2 & 125cc. The racing is a superb spectacle, featuring technologically advanced, high-speed machinery from the world's leading motorcycle manufacturers, being ridden by daring and highly gifted competitors.
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITE lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IRIDIUM lens coating (optional)
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal bolt accents in front frame
- Metal icon accents
Oakley Sunglasses Warranty
All Oakley eyewear is warranted for one year from the date of purchase against manufacturer defects. Coverage is valid only with proof of purchase from an Authorized Oakley Dealer. Oakley warranty program does not cover scratched lenses. Alteration of Oakley products will void warranty. Additional services are available for a nominal charge.
Oakley Sunglasses Authorized Dealer