With chic oversized frames and major UV blockage, BECKON is the ideal shade for every adventure under the sun. Whether you're off to an exotic beach or just a friend's pool, these are the pair to wear when the rays are in full force. When coolness called, Oakley answered with BECKON.
As practical as they are pretty, BECKON's PLUTONITE lenses filter out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The O Matter frame material resists impact and stress while offering up seriously lightweight comfort and a nice little metal icon at the hinge. Oakley never compromises on vision, with a 6 base lens curvature that optimizes peripheral view and optical/impact resistance standards that meet or exceed Z80.3. It's all held in place with a Three-Point Fit for precise optical alignment. Keep your BECKON eyewear alluring in a specially designed Oakley case.
- Optimized peripheral vision of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITE lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon
- Convenience and styling of exclusive women's eyewear case (included)
Oakley Sunglasses Warranty
All Oakley eyewear is warranted for one year from the date of purchase against manufacturer defects. Coverage is valid only with proof of purchase from an Authorized Oakley Dealer. Oakley warranty program does not cover scratched lenses. Alteration of Oakley products will void warranty. Additional services are available for a nominal charge.
Oakley Sunglasses Authorized Dealer