Oakley Pit Bull Sunglasses
Aggressive contours of lightweight O Matter frame material give Pit Bull a look that's pure Oakley. The bold, sculptural earstem stake advantage of dual cam hinges, along with Unobtainium earsocks and nose pads that increase grip with sweat. Pit Bull comes with the all-day comfort of a Three-Point Fit and a look that makes ordinary frames just muzzled mutts of style.
Oakley did a lot of innovating before they let this one out of the kennel, and you'll appreciate the High Definition Optics (HDO) that let Oakley Pit Bull shred ANSI Z87.1 standards for optical precision and performance. A full 8.75 base lens curvature extends your peripheral view and improved side protection. You'll have 100% UV filtering plus impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards. Iridium lens coatings further reduce glare while balancing light transmission.
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z80.3 basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Iridium lens coatings further reduce glare while balancing light transmission
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Unobtainium Earsocks and nosepads for added comfort and performance
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
Oakley Sunglass Warranty
All Oakley eyewear is warranted for one year from the date of purchase against manufacturer defects. Coverage is valid only with proof of purchase from an Authorized Oakley Dealer. Oakley warranty program does not cover scratched lenses. Alteration of Oakley products will void warranty. Additional services are available for a nominal charge.
Oakley Sunglasses Authorized Dealer