Oakley Eyepatch 2 Sunglasses - Purple / Clear Fade w/ Grey Polarized Lens
The original Eyepatch was the biggest frame Oakley ever created, and Eyepatch 2 lays out intricate stem detailing to become the new heir of aggressive originality. Its durable yet lightweight O-Matter frame is decked with dual cam hinges in a comfortable Three-Point Fit. You'll have enough lens real estate to keep the world in view, and Polaric Ellipsoid geometry maintains razor-sharp clarity along every millimeter of the pure Plutonite optics.
Performance and style go big with this Oakley original, and outspoken attitude becomes a work of art. Eyepatch 2 carries true metal icons and the precision of hinges that work with dual cam action. The two lenses are cut from a single toric shape of lens material and mounted precisely in the frame to maintain the original contour. Optical performance meets ANSI Z80.3 standards while protection meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact, and our lens material filters out every searing ray of UV.
- Dual lens polaric ellipsoid geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Metal icon accents
Oakley Sunglass Warranty
All Oakley eyewear is warranted for one year from the date of purchase against manufacturer defects. Coverage is valid only with proof of purchase from an Authorized Oakley Dealer. Oakley warranty program does not cover scratched lenses. Alteration of Oakley products will void warranty. Additional services are available for a nominal charge.
Oakley Sunglasses Authorized Dealer