Tenergy Propel CR123A 3v 1400 mAh Lithium Battery w/ PTC Protection
The Tenergy CR123A 3V non-rechargeable lithium battery is one the most popular, widely used and tested CR123A lithium batteries on the market. The high capacity Tenergy CR123A is designed to deliver long run times in every device that it powers whether it is an LED or incandescent flashlight, a camera, or a high tech gadget. Independent tests have shown Tenergy CR123A batteries excel in higher drain devices and often outperform the 'big name' cells in those types of devices. CR123A batteries power many flashlights and optical devices from companies like Inova, Streamlight, Surefire, Fenix, and many more!
Every Tenergy CR123A battery incorporates PTC protection and the PTC threshold is set at 5AMPS. The protected Tenergy CR123A batteries prevent excessive discharge that can damage lithium cells and may lead to catastrophic incidents.
Tenergy CR123A batteries are also available in double and triple shrink wrapped sets. The double and triple sets of CR123A batteries are produced in the same production lot and the internal resistance of the batteries is matched. The double and triple Tenergy CR123A battery sets will prevent new and old batteries from being mixed up and used in the same device and are also remarkably convenient making battery changes easier than ever. The sets eliminate the chance of dropping a single cell in the dark.
This is the world famous Tenergy CR123A LITHIUM BATTERY. Offering Stunning Power Performance & Affordable Pricing the Tenergy CR123A has quickly become one of the most well regarded CR123A made. Consistently rated as a Consumers Top Pick for a CR123A the Tenergy CR123A has raised the bar on value and quality of CR123A Lithium Batteries.
Features and Benefits:
- High power CR123A Lithium Ion Batteries
- Can be used for many applications: Photo cameras, Flashlights, light meters, and many other photo equipments.
- Ultra long shelf life of 10 years with minimal natural discharge.
- Ultra high energy density and lasts 3-5 times longer than ordinary alkaline batteries in high current drain devices like digital cameras.
- Fast Flash performance with a consistent and very short recycle time.
- This highly performance CR123A can replace the following models: CR123, DL123A, K123A, EL123AP, VL123A, 5018LC, and CR17345.
- UL listed and Passed UN transportation tests (T1-T8).
Warning: Can Not Be Recharged!
- Voltage 3V
- Normal Capacity 1400 mAh
- Self-discharge Rate <1% per Year
- Max. Constant Current 1500mAh
- Max Pulse Current 3000mAh
- Normal Weight 16 g
- Operating Temperature -20 C ~ 60 C
- PTC High Current Discharge Protection 5AMP
Outer tape color will vary
Zephyr Sports Airsoft Battery Disclaimer:
Zephyr Sports is not responsible for batteries that have been damaged as a result of improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, such as physical damage resulting from misuse; contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; use of the battery for commercial purposes or subjecting the battery to abnormal usage conditions, or other acts which are not the fault of Zephyr Sports. Make sure you understand how your battery should be used and how long it should be charged. We recommend that you always use a smart charger to avoid damaging your airsoft batteries. If you have any doubt regarding the operation, charging, or storage of your battery and/or charger, please contact us. A charging battery should not be left unattended and should be picked up periodically while charging to check for overheating. Do not charge batteries near flammable material.