Tippmann XVR Crossover
The new XVR takes Tippmann performance to an entirely new level and was developed based on feedback and suggestions secured by the company from speedball players worldwide. The result is an exciting new paintball marker specifically designed to deliver during tournament-style play.
The XVR is packed with performance features including FlexValve Technology, which allows operation under 300PSI and is very efficient, reduces recoil, and improves accuracy. The XVR also features an internal gas line, three position selector switch that can be changed from electronic to mechanical operation on the fly, center feedneck with locking clamp, and break-beam anti-chop eyes. The XVR is dual air compatible which gives you the ability to add a front vertical regulator when using an aftermarket on/off ASA. The magnetically activated hall-effect electronics provides 6 firing modes including Safety Full-Auto, 3-Shot Burst, NPPL, PSP, Millennium, Auto-Response or Semi-Auto.
Add Tippmann’s unrivaled 2-year warranty, the fact that it’s made in the USA and yes, you can still “crossover” into the woods. Best of all, at $429 the XVR upgrades your game … without emptying your pocket.
- New venting On/Off ASA
- New 15” two-piece barrel
- New tool-less access to FlexValve
- New tool-less battery access
- New stream-lined Vertical Grip
- Aluminum Lightweight Trigger
- Soft Sided Marker Case included
- Adapter for Autococker threads
- Available in Titanium, Red, & Olive
- New optional Barrel Kit available
Zephyr Low Price: $462.90
Save: $187.05 (28%)
Zephyr Low Price: $429.00
Zephyr Low Price: $562.90
Save: $147.05 (20%)
Zephyr Low Price: $349.00
Save: $150.95 (30%)
Tippmann Crossover Paintball Gun
Finally!! A Tournament Paintball Gun from Tippmann. The Tippmann Crossover Paintball Gun is here.
As the leader in paintball marker durability and reliability we are taking the game to a whole new level with the introduction of the Crossover paintball gun. This new lightweight, high performance electro-pneumatic marker is designed to perform for players regardless of conditions or style of play. At the heart of the Crossover beats the latest iteration of Tippmann's FlexValve - the exclusive industry technology that allows players to switch from electronic to mechanical mode on the fly, with just the flip of a switch. A variety of other key features are also integrated into the Crossover to give players the ability to go harder than before, while traveling lighter than ever.
The new Tippmann Crossover is covering new ground and reaching out to an expanded group of players with this product advancement. The Tippmann Crossover was designed for the hybrid player, someone who needs a durable and reliable marker that will deliver - regardless of the style of game. As implied by its name, it's a marker that will successfully cross over to any game, anywhere, any time. While our existing modifiable and easy-to-upgrade markers remain extremely popular, we also wanted to reach out to those players seeking legendary Tippmann durability in a sleek, lightweight and bold new design.
Some of the features incorporated into the new Tippmann Crossover paintball marker include the following:
- .68 caliber electro-pneumatic marker
- New, lightweight compact design
- Integrated break beam anti-chop eyes
- Ability to work in both electronic and mechanical modes
- Low pressure operation under 300 PSI
- Internal gasline
- Magnetic hall effect trigger switch
- Multiple adjustable firing modes, including semi-auto, auto-response, 3-shot burst, PSP, NPPL and Millennium
- Tournament lock switch
- Adjustable clamping feedneck with vertical feed
- Machine-milled upper body
- Bottom regulator with the ability to convert to a front regulator
- Fully compatible with HPA and Nitrogen; for CO2, see owner's manual for details
- Two year limited warranty
- Tippmann A-5/X7 threads
The Tippmann Crossover is the only marker of its kind that combines the benefits of FlexValve Technology - including low recoil, low pressure operation, and the ability to switch from electronic to mechanical operation - with Tippmann durability.